OUR APP FEATURES
HealthyYou was built by those passionate about tracking meals and gaining dietary insight to things we consume on a daily basis. Below, are some of our key features that help deliver a simple, yet impactful experience to you.
Track your food
Use HealthyYou to track your favorite foods as well as new ones you add to your diet. Our dietary database is ever expanding. So, if something you consumed is not yet available it should be soon! Being mindful of the things we consume is the first step in discovering our triggers.
Discover your triggers
Use insightful reporting alongside your tracking to discover what foods, brands, and ingredients affect you most. In the future, our AI model will help discover these items without even intaking them!
The HealthyYou team is hard at work continually improving the app. Please submit all feedback via the contact form and the team will get back to you as soon as they can!
HealthyYou has a simple workflow. This will help you collect and monitor the foods you consume. Below are several screenshots of this.
- Anti-Inflammatory – this is mostly a fruit and vegetable diet. Foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, whole grains, lean protein, healthy fats, and spices. Limits the number of Processed foods, red meats, and alcohol.
- Gluten Free – this diet excludes any gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and triticale (a cross between wheat and rye).
- FODMAP – this diet helps those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and/or small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). This is a very restrictive diet as it eliminates a lot of foods that are problematic to assist to figure out which foods reduce symptoms.
- Dairy Free – this diet excludes all dairy products. Dairy includes milk from all animals, as well as, and product made from milk, such as cheese, yogurt, butter, and cream.
- Vegan – this diet does not allow anything that would come from an animal.
- Nuts Free – (Peanuts) this diet does not contain peanut, in any capacity.
- Paleo – (Paleolithic) this diet includes lean meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Otherwise known as the caveman or stone-age diet.
- Soy Free – this diet eliminates any soybeans and foods that may contain the by-products of soybeans.
- Sugar Free – this diet means to attempt to contain, per serving, less than 0.5 g of sugar and less than five calories.